How so you feel when someone doesn't agree with your feelings? How do you react? Be honest!

Do you feel threatened? Intimidated? Angry? Uncomfortable? Okay with it? Do you leave it be? Rip them a new one for not agreeing with you? Let it go? Push it and push it? Or really don't care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am a defensive person by nature. if someone doesnt agree I either become a little defensive or blow it off, depending on the topic. the only time I become defensive is if I was personally ridiculed or belittled, especially in front of others. but I have gotten better at wearing big girl panties and blow it off
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm getting better, I'm a little more accepting as I get older, but I can be really passionate about certain subjects too!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Occasionally it stings(if its someone I know pretty well) but otherwise to each their own is my thinking.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Agree with my feelings? I don't think I have ever had anyone disagree with my feelings. I have, however, had someone disagree with my opinion. I can usually handle that ok. It bothers me when my husband seems to blow me off about something when I think my opinion is right on the mark. Then I can be passionate during the discussion which follows.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2009