unborn child??

All of us as mothers and mothers to be want a healthy child but when a child if found out to be less perfect befor birth why are we asking eachother would we get an abortion or up for adoption???These are our children no matter what and we are to love unconditionally========right or wrong??????????????????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i agree. If my son had one arm, down syndrome or something else I wouldnt just simply get rid of him through abortion or adoption. i would love him and call him MINE no matter what! my son grew in MY body for a reason and that is enough of a blessing
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Whats your question........
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 6:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• her question is right or wrong that we should love them unconditionally..

RIGHT!

we should love the unconditionally. i think its disgusting someone would abort because of something that MIGHT be wrong with the baby...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I just love you mommas, it took my husband and I 16 long years to have our son,when I was about 7 months a doc[not one of my regulars] want to check the fluid aroung the baby to see if he was down syndrom or something and I totally refused and sais you know what no matter how my baby comes out he will be loved the way God intends us to love,, ALL of our children are the most special people in the world,I,m 43 and trying for another one and if we do have another one it will be born the way God intends and we will love it just as much,you mommas are great,,thanks.
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• right
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I agree. How sad it is that the legalization of abortion has desensitized us to the true horror of what it really is & bred in us an attitude of entitlement to the point of allowing our society to dictate to us which children are worthy of keeping and which are nothing more than throw aways.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I know that no matter what was wrong with my child, I wouldn't ever have an abortion, even if that means my life. My child/children are my life un-born or not. Stupid is some peoples eyes but still. A baby is a baby no matter if something is wrong, period.
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 9:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009