Greenish? TMI

thick discharge. greenish, clump-like. but sometimes just clear and really thick like snot. NO white, smell, or yeast infection.
I've been having menstrual like crampings and more frequent bowel movements. some stomach tightening. 7.5 months

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• greenish discharge is normal..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• green discharge is def NOT normal. call your doctor now!
    Anonymous

• green is normal so is yellow and white and clear and watery gooey muscusy all that .. i had greenish dischaarge for the last 2 months of my pregnancy and my dr even checked and he said it was completely normal ..
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Green discharge is definately not normal!! You should run to the doctor and get checked out.
    Anonymous

• I've had all the tests and stuff for stds. so i know thats not the deal. i mentioned the color to doctor and he wrote it off..
    Anonymous

• Normal vaginal discharge during pregnancy called leukorrhea is thin, white, milky and mild smelling....

so.....the green stuff isnt normal..
    you may have a vaginal infection....yeast infection....you dont have to itch or smell or anything....
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I heard that any discharge that isn't a whitish or light yellow color is not normal. I would def. let your doctor know.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009