Should i go back and get the fishing pole ??

Yesterday I went shopping for my husband's birthday .. looked and looked ( wasn't sure what to get him) I got fishing pole carried it all throw the store, then the last min changed my mine and got him a new Tool Box instead. Then that evening he took my daughter fishing I went along read a book ... sitting reading started hearing him yelling somthing .. looked over and he was flinging his fishing pole in to the middle of the pond. Today's his birthday ( SHOULD i go back and get the new pole or just go ahead and give him the tool box? My Daughters both know about me almost buying the pole and keeping laughing at me .. what should i do ?

Shaqbe4u

Asked by Shaqbe4u at 6:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• why did he throw his fishing pole in the water?
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Get the pole....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Why would he throw it in the water? Was he angry? I'd think twice about buying something for my DH that could easily be thrown out when he's angry ... just a thought!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol get the damn new one hehehe

men.... :X :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• give him the tool box and let him fish his own pole out of the water. Why would you want to give him another pole to throw away?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• He throw the pole in cause it wouldn't work anymore. ( No he has no temper.) Think he had it sent before we were married so it was pretty old.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 8:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Go back and get him the pole
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• He couldn't just wait and throw it away in a normal trash receptacle? Instead he throws his trash away in the lake or river or whatever. That's pretty crappy. I would have made him wade out there and get the old one back.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• get the pole, only because he didnt throw it away because he was angry
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009