baby daddy problems

My boyfriend that i have been with for 3 years is being a dick. is it just because he is scared to be a daddy or do you think it is something more? he never wants to hang out with me and its like i turned into a giant vagina that he only wants to use when he is horny. im so confused and hurt i just want him back like he use to be, nice romantic and caring. what happened?

3Morgan3

Asked by 3Morgan3 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I would give him a little space, as in, do not answer the phone when he calls, do not answer his texts, show him the respect that he shows you (which sounds like very little at the moment) Show him you have your own life to attend to... :) Make yourself less available when he wants you. Anytime my man gets like that with me, I shut down, I will just ignore him to the fullest for a while, then he will realize what a jerk he was being!!! But it's different cause we live together with our child, when talking doesn't work the cold shoulder always does. LOL. Good Luck!! :)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:24 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You put out. Seriously... unless he was in it for love and the long haul, now that you are pregnant, he will become an ass. You need to seriously decide if you want to be treated like this or not. I, personally, would tell him to go find another.... the fact is, he is neither mature nor interested in becoming a daddy. Don't push the issue, you might be better off without him.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon, though she could have put it a little nicer. but yes, i think you should leave him. he's obviously not ready for that much responsibility. just leave and do it as much as possible on your own. go for child support so it isn't as hard. good luck momma =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:10 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Maybe he's having his man period.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• man period-- LOL -I like that
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I swear, men have their period, too! At least the emotional part. It coincides with his woman's period somehow. Like close friends will start to be at the same time. My hubby can tell when it's my time, by how he feels.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i think u will definately b better off without him. why did u get pregnant in the first place? did u think he would marry u? silly girl!!
    Anonymous