OMG I THINK IM A BAD PERSON!! I FEEL REALLY BAD AND I CANT BELIEVE I DID THIS!

im the worlds worst person. :( i just committed an act of moth-icide. so here's the story-i have had 2 semi strong mixed drinks. im not drunk but im well on my way. lol. so i had to pee really really bad. i sat on the potty and thought i had saw something so i stood up and looked and there it was-an innocent moth! well i wasnt going to stick my hand in the toilet (its clean but yeah im not gonna do that). well i couldnt sit down and do my business because i was afraid the moth would fly around my "ladies place" and thats just weird. SO I FLUSHED THE MOTH!! and then i did my business. but i bet that moth was screaming "noooooo" in that tiny little moth voice. :( i feel so bad but i had to pee soooo bad. i dont think it felt pain, do you? am i a bad person? is moth-icide illegal?? thanks for your words of support. i plan on holding a funeral in about 10 minutes for the little guy and you are all invited! :(

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What a waste of typing....
    Anonymous

• Uh ok. You really are drunk.
    Anonymous

• ok rude people-it was a joke (notice JUST FOR FUN ) im in no way drunk thank you very much and if i was who cares? i am over 21. excuse someone for trying to have a little fun. but wait-cant have fun on this website because theres always someone there to ruin it for you. thanks for that
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol some of you need to get over it. shes joking (I hope) lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I thought it was rather funny too. Sounds like something I'd write. Thank you for the laugh!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Oh no SThompson - thats what makes it so fun on here. Dont forget bashing is the bomb!!!

At least it wasnt a goldfish.. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• aww look fun people. thanks for coming and showing your support of the moth that i flushed :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Friends don't let friends type drunk!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• GIVE ME YOUR KEYBOARD!!!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lmao steff i swear im not drunk by any means.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009