How do you make your man feel special and appreciated?

Since most of us agree that the emotions play an important role in marriage. What do you think man wants to hear or see from us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Men want to hear the same things we do...They want to hear that they look good, they take good care of you, a nice hot meal when he gets home (not everyday, but occasionally) they want to hear that they are doing a good job, etc.. etc... I always take time out of my day to tell my man how much I love him, and how much he means to me, that's all they need!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I let him sleep in my bed...lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• steff107 that's is a good answer...LOL
    Anonymous

• You must think hes cheating? Right.
    Anonymous

• I appreciate him by thanking him for what he does, even if its small... I suppose the waiting on him hand and foot makes him feel special lol.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol that was a cute answer steff107. i just do little things for him. Ask him if he needs a drink, tell him he's sure looks hot today. Just something little everyday goes a long way :)
    Anonymous

• cook his dinner, wash his clothes, give him amazing sex..that about covers it.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 7:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I let him know that I appreciate all that he does. I try to keep a neat home and try to let him know how much I love him.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 7:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Same as mamofive.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think some of you have missed the point the OP is trying to make. So many questions are about cheating and why men do it. There was a featured book not long ago called Why Men Cheat and the number one reason is NOT about sex. The number one reason men cheat is bc when they are at home they do not feel appreciated, their emotional needs are not being met. Granted you do your marital chores and work hard too but men still feel king of the castle and want to feel welcome when they return home from slaying dragons for his queen and family. You want to know the number one way to get a married man's attention (imo)? Smile at him. That's as simple as it gets. Other women smile at him and say nice things to him. What he does after that is up to him but don't let another woman's smile and kind words lure your man. Be nice to the man. Welcome him home. Tell him he rocks. If not, other women might

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2009