For anyone that believes in aliens...

I am convinced Chris Angel as in " Mind Freak" is an alien. I don't believe he is a magician but an alien that has mastered sorts of powers we as humans could also do but haven't mastered our abilities yet. I don't believe that it is all camera tricks and manipulation; I am truly convinced.

How crazy do you think I am?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Never watched him really to get a vibe.
    Im sure there are aliens and it wouldnt shock me either way if they were among us.
    Im just not gonna worry about it yet, LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• it depends-if i tell you that i wear an aliminum hat just in case would you think im crazy??
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I believe in aliens, but I don't believe they would be stupid enough to use whatever abilities they may have to show off...at least not to modern-day men.
    If they exist, they have gone through some trouble to keep themselves unknown from us, KWIM?
    Anonymous

• i was just kidding about the hat thing. lol. apparently an astronaught confirmed that there are UFOS that the government is trying to hide. i dont have the info here in front of me but it was on AOL news. this is not a joke and i really did read it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think he is just really good at what he does.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Anon, IKWYM. I just think he is using his abilities to cash in instead of hiding.

ST, Yeah, I know you were kidding. I believe they are for sure and it is not a joke.
    Anonymous

• i doubt chriss angel is.... i think he sold his soul to satan lol
    _bittersweet

Answer by _bittersweet at 7:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think SThompson is talking about Bob Lazar, maybe?
    Anonymous

• ......greetings....earthlings.....I am an alien living amongst you.

we do not wear tin foil hats...the interfere with our brain activities to the mother ship.

OP you are on to something...
    Anonymous

• He's definitely a nutbar and a deceiver. But alien? Well, anything's possible!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 8:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009