Is it normal?

On Christmas Eve, my niece was running around and after being told to stop she elbowed my daughter in the head. My daughter is 6 months old now and still has a soft spot from where my niece hit her. Is that normal? Should I be concerned?

rugratsmommy4

Asked by rugratsmommy4 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You should bring it up to the doctor...Where is this soft spot you are speaking of are you sure it isnt just her "soft spot"?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• If she elbowed her right over her soft spot from birth then she didnt do any damage. my son is 7 months old and still has a soft spot. but if is in another area i would have it checked.
    Haven_Doug1013

Answer by Haven_Doug1013 at 7:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yeah r u sure it isnt her soft spot??

and why did u wait almost 6 months to just start worrying about it? i would have worried about it when it happened...

ask the dr
    Anonymous

• It's on the top of her head near her forehead. We had mentioned it to her dr. and at that point he didn't seem concerned since she acted fine. Plus I don't remember my other kids having a soft spot at this age.
    rugratsmommy4

Answer by rugratsmommy4 at 7:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2009