would you ever......

would you ever wipe your mans ass for him just because he wanted you to? I wouldnt but someone told me they did one time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol hell no.....
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Umm no. If he was like sick in the hospital or something than yes, but just because he wanted me to, hell no.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Hell to the NO! lol
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Just because he wanted me to? He's not that perverted. If he were, we wouldn't still be married. If he were disabled and in need, yes I would do it in a heart beat.
    Anonymous

• I would once. Maybe. I tend to do weird stuff. I wouldn't make a habit of it though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• The only reason I would wipe my hubby's ass for him is if he had broke both his arms and couldn't reach it to wipe it himself. I mean, I love him, but there are just some thing I won't do even for him.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My Fiance has an obsession with asking me to wipe his ass. Maybe its just a guy thing lol. But I keep telling him no, that he is old enough to do it himself
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 8:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Only if he was incapacitated.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My husband was really drunk one night and called me into the bathroom and said baby wipe my but i laughed and said no but he stood up and backed into me it was clear that i wouldnt be able to leave untill i did so i did i wont fall for that trick again
    Anonymous

• No - that's too weird.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2009