has anyone brrn like this also?

my period was due april 4th (didnt get mensies since feb28) i had light spotting on 4/11/-4/13 just after visiting the bathrooom.....since then I have taken hpt which came out negative...went for blood work friday awaiting the results...im not stressed and everything is the same with me ......I am tired all the time,constipated,irritable. i dont get any pms signs it just flows........plz what do you other moms think?have a great night

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How long ago did you take the test? You could still be pregnant. You could get another test if its been a while or you could just wait for the blood test results.
    Anonymous

• hey anonymous...last thursday....ty for answering my ?
    ttcma

Answer by ttcma at 9:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• well foung out that I am NOT preggers but got 2 ovarian cysts and the doc says that will delaymy period...its a bummer but hey..its always fun ttc..... better luck next time
    ttcma

Answer by ttcma at 9:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2009