Is this a woman's site or a drunken sailer's site?

Some of the things that are talked about on here amaze me. Where did respect go. Sometimes I believe some of the questions asked are by trolls, but man if not, some ladies should respect themselves more than what they do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Buffie, I feel ya lol. I really do. I have been known to throw a swear word or two around. I don't think the OP was referring to just about toilet talk. We, in general, just don't respect each other. I'm still baffled over a comment about someone calling Christians "piles of shit" and barely anyone had a word to say about it.

Not to mention, first Ammendment rights do not apply to websites. When you sign up for an account with a website, you waive your rights and agree to post only the content that Cafemom wants. We're not SUPPOSED to post things that are offensive and especially not supposed to post things that are hateful to certain groups (Christians, of course, are the acception). But people do it anyway.

I don't care if you say the F-word 20 times a day. When someone posts hateful shit about someone's religion, sexual orientation, race, economic status ect...it's NOT becoming of a strong woman!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol some of us just have a few screws loose ..
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Port Call!! lol

I just roll my eyes and just keep on cruising....I wonder sometimes though. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 8:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It's a drunken womans site.
    Anonymous

• Maybe a few are asked by trolls. But I feel like people just feel really free to ask REAL questions. And loose that sense of appropriate-ness that you might have when you talk to someone in person.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Hey, this is supposed to be a sight for women, but nowadays, some women are drunken sailors. Sad but true. There will always be one a**h*** who tries to ruin it for the rest of us. But all you can do is laugh at their lack of intelligence, and hope they someday find something better to do than go on mothering websites and be vulgar.
    alphakaboom

Answer by alphakaboom at 8:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• lol @ anon :05
    some woman are REAL about how they are feeling or thinking instead of sugar coating it like others do.
    i dont see a problem with it.
    to each their own =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 8:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I dunno what you're talking about...I love the questions here...even the weird ones. Makes me feel normal :)
    Anonymous

• Anon :15...crack me up! That's why I come on here...to feel normal! There's nothing wrong with that now is there!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 8:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think the ones that bother me are the ones that ask about my particular sexual practices. Why would anyone need to know that? I really don't care what you do with your partner or when or where. Why should you care about mine?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2009