Baby weight?

How did you lose your baby weight after your pregnancy?...
I need to lose weight...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Workout and Diet .
    I only have about 20 lbs to lose tho i lost most of it just from having her
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• BREASTFEEDING!!!***!!! (lost 30 pounds y my 2 week check up and I WAS DEFINATELY eating!! LOL and hadn't been given the go ahead to lose weight), heathy diet (by diet I don't mean restricting calories in a crazy way or being obsessive about it. Just lean proteins, whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies, and low fat/fat free dairy), and exercise.

I would take the baby for a walk in the stroller for 30 minutes or so every morning M-S and then later I started going to Curves 3 days a week.

I lost 50 pounds and weighed less than I did the day I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• ***I meant "the go ahead to work out"
    Anonymous

• I breastfed! I gained 65 poinds during pregnancy...lost alot right away from all the water weight...after that it took about 7 months of breastfeeding to get back to my regular weight. Good luck...this process sucks, but you CAN DO IT!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I cant help you i have gained 15 pounds and i breastfeed and watch what i eat but i did break my ankle and was stuck on the couch for 2 months
    hedtrippe

Answer by hedtrippe at 12:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2009