Is it normal to be a bitch?

I've been really irritated lately. I feel like I could rip someone's throat out. I seem to be targeting my mother. Everything she does drives me insane!

oh ya... I'm 36 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

emmetsmom09

Asked by emmetsmom09 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes dont worry it will pass. i feel for you hun.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i thought that was our God given right as pregnant ladies :) I totally know what you are talking about; everything everybody does can get under my skin real quick. I guess you could say that these hormones makes us think that everything is very important and personal...good luck with your pregnancy.
    lostNlove

Answer by lostNlove at 8:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• If it's not normal then I'm in trouble! I've been having more and more days like this and I'm only 27 weeks.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It will pass! Good luck and the next 4 weeks will fly by! I remember being really bitchy toward the end in my first pregnancy.
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 8:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes, I think it its one time for almost a year you can bitch with an excuse . My mother and my baby father gets it. Sometimes I can feel my mood changing and I try to stay to myself. But remeber once that load drop don't expect for them be understanding anymore.
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I agree with lostNlove ;) it is our frigging god given right as pregnant ladies...with everything that our bodies go through!! All the skin stretching, the gaining weight, not to mention HELLO WE ARE MAKING A PERSON IN THERE!!! So you go on mama and be a bitch if you want to!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• sometimes....but its not an excuse,...but you can...blame it on the hormone b-HCG
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Pregnancy can cause INSANE hormal fluctuations and that CAN make you act like a complete bitch. :)

Normally this levels out a bit by the 3rd trimester but then when the last 4 weeks hits your READY to have that baby and your hormones begin to fluctuate again so your feeling crazy again.

Don't worry things will pass and when you start breastfeeding the Prolactin hormone will level things out again for you.
    Anonymous

• Oh it's more than normal! I was such a bitch the last month I was pregnant. I took it out most on my boyfriend and sister. If I wasn't being bitchy, than I was crying about something lol. It'll pass. And after the baby's born, you'll be crabby cuz of lack of sleep!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009