movie questions

this is a two part question..

If you could pick your all time favorite movies, what would they be(top 2 or 3)?

What's the latest movie you have seen, and how would your rate and describe it (without giving away the endings)?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 8:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• Favorite movie of all time for me is "The Color Purple". The last movie I saw in the theater was "Coraline" in 3-D. It's a great movie for all the family.
    pdub27

Answer by pdub27 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I'm watching The Breakfast Club right now. Love it! Great 80's movie. One of the first high school genre movies. Me and my hubby like to shout out the lines, word for word. Great fun!

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 8:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• The latest was I Love You Man. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be dumb drunken frat movie but it wasn't. It's a movie about what a man does to try to find friends when he realizes he has none and doesn't really know how to go about getting them.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• oops, I forgot this part. Favorites: Finding Nemo and Pirates of the Caribbean

Answer by admckenzie at 9:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Ahhh nothing like a good ole 80's flick...Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, or Breakfast Club.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• GREASE IT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER IF I EVER GET A DIVORCE AND A MAN WANTS TO WIN MY HEART ALL HE HAS TO DO IS BRING ME TACO BELL AND THROW GREASE IN THE DVD PLAYER
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• All time favorite would be Gone With The Wind, Tommy Boy, and the Notebook. The movie I saw recently was Dark Knight. (I know I'm a little behind) It was a really bad movie but Heath Ledger was amaaaaaaaaaazing!
    Neecee66

Answer by Neecee66 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009