Does it annoy when anyone else when COMPLETE STRANGERS come up and touch your belly? dont you just wanna rip thier hands off?

This has yet happen with Baby #2 (im only 15 weeks but im already showing so it should ahppen soon))but hapened ALOT with DS .. i also rode public transport at the time so it was really bad! I swear im gonna buy that shirt that says "touch the belly.. LOOSE A HAND!" any one relate?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That was my BIGGEST pet peeve when I was pregnant. It annoyed the hell out of me. And not I hate hate hate it when people touch my kid. I don't know where there frigging hands have been!! Holy hell!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Grab their boob or other personal parts, when they complain tell them it's only fair, they'll back off! That's what I've been telling people when they ask if they can touch my belly! So far no one has been stupid enough to go ahead and touch the belly.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 8:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I hate when people do that! It drives me completly insaneee!
    People at school are like "Aww, I want to feel your belly" I usually tell them to feel a wall with skin on it..
    Or when they reach to touch it put my hands in front of my belly and turn to my side.
    I know how you feel, it sucks.
    Kaiithegreat

Answer by Kaiithegreat at 8:44 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It bothers me a little too. I'm 25 weeks and whenever someone touches my stomach I get like a weird twitched or something in my side. Sometimes even when my fiance touches it I get a little freaked out for a second. I'm so protective of my belly and I'm scared someone is gonna touch it too hard or bump into it so I don't really like it when ppl just come up and touch it. It freaks me out for a second that they're gonna hurt me.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Yes I hate it . It please don't touch my stomach unless I ask. People seem to act like they feelings be hurt if you get upset or say something. Ohhhh it make me want to scream.
    missmack084

Answer by missmack084 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i didnt even let fam or friends touch me.
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 10:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009