How much sooner did you show with 2nd and 3rd (and so on) babies then you did with number 1? or was it the other way aorund?

With my son i didnt start showing until about 5 or 6 months.. this time i am 15 weeks and i am already showing (have been for a few weeks)so im just curiuos

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my first i didnt show till almost 7 months then blew up (preclamsia) my second i was showing at about 10-12 weeks--but they are only 1 year 5 days apart so i really didnt have much time between the two
    Anonymous

• I was exactly the same way this time. This is my second pregnancy and by 7 weeks I couldn't button my pants!!

I'm 30 weeks and I've only gained 2 pounds so it was all baby.
    Anonymous

• My first I didn't show untill way late into the pregnancy and the 2nd a little sooner but I am now 16 weeks pregnant again and my daughter is only 10 months and I feel like I am showing a lot more than before. I think even though i lost all my weight that my muscels hadn't gone back to how they were supposed to be :)
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• With my second and third, I started to show at 14 weeks.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• you start to show a little earlier with subsequent pregnancies!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009