Which baby item do you think is total waste of money?

I think the DIAPER GENIE FOR SURE! also you dont really need a changing table either.. a clean balnket or towel on the floor works fine.. and less chances of rolling off.. but those at least can be uselful.. diaper geines on the other hand are a WASTE!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree. The wipe warmer is a waste as well.
    Anonymous

• diaper genies are a waste, i got one at my baby shower, never used it. However I liked havin the changing table because then me and DD bonded more, no one else was around since we had to go into the other room and there was no searching for things that may have ben moved by someone else cleaning up
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 8:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• 100% COTTON ONSIES THEY SHRINK AFTER THE FIRST WASH AND ONLY FIT FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS . AND TEETHERS MY BABY ALWAYS THROWS THEM AND EATS MY FINGERS INSTEAD
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Wiper warmer!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I think the car bottle warmers are a joke. I don't know if it was because it was cold to start with since it was refrigerated milk, but it took forrreeeevvvveeeerrr.

Aside from that, the crib proved pointless at my house...as did the changing table, except for the storage potential! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Diaper genie, definitely. Expensive wipes. Generic do just fine.
    loli_usn17

Answer by loli_usn17 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I agree with the diaper genie and wipe warmer. Also, the pack and plays with a changing table on it. They cost like $50 more than just the regular pack and play. The changing tables on those are so wobbly. I never felt comfortable putting my baby on there.
    Anonymous

• changing table...it was all the way upstairs wasn't walking up the steps 15 times a day....and overly dressy dresses, everyone i know bought my dd a dressy dress when she was a newborn, what is the point in that unless its for pics? which i ended up having to do one day , change her about 20 times and take a pic in each one so people could see her in it, but thats the only reason they were worn. total waste
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Diaper genie .. Wip or bottle warmer. Our changin table is cool bc wen she's older just take off the 1 part n it is just a regular dresser. I had a bottle warmer for my son,put the bottle in for 2min like it said iccccce cold!! It ended up takin 2hrs to warm,I had givin up but we tried it just so we could call the company n tell em
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Lol wipe* n as for our diaper genie for 5 bucks I got a small garbage can w lid n for 1 I got trash bags that smell like vinalla!! That's my diaper genie
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 9:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009