oh thank god finally

i finally got rid of the high chair and bought my daughter a booster seat, she loves it and it is so great having her at the table with the rest of us when we eat. who else uses a booster seat and finds it so much better than the high chair?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My girls hated the high chair--would climb out or rock till it almost fell over. booster seats rocked in my house.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My daughter used her booster seat for a short period of time & quickly got bored of it. She now sits on the chair with nothing. She says "I'm a big girl."
    Anonymous

• i use a kids table
    Anonymous

• my daughter loved her high chair, but i got sick of it so i used the booster seat my sis had given to me, and holy crap i hated that thing!!!!!!! i dont know why, but i just didnt like it..but we used it anyways, for a couple months, then she just sat on regular chair
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• My son uses his booster seat and i love it but i still have t use the high chair for my daughter : p
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 10:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• we used a booster for my son up until about a month ago when he tipped the chair and booster back with his feet and hit the barstool and ended up with 2 staples and I'm guessing a killer headache!
    MYnKURTMOM

Answer by MYnKURTMOM at 11:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009