1st B-Day cake!!! But allergic to wheat and eggs. I need a recipe plz.

I have been thinking about my daughters 1st b-day.I want her to follow the tradition of having her own small cake to herself to play in ect.But she is allergic to wheat ,eggs and apples.When she eats it, her eczema flares up very bad.Please help me find a recipe she can have with no worries of her flare ups.Thank you very much.

Tweetybird5595

Asked by Tweetybird5595 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Health

• I was looking for some for you and fund this site http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/wheat-free-birthday-cake-recipes.html Hope this helps. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Sorry i meant found this site....
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I really am not sure, maybe a Whole Foods type store would be able to help you out. You could also try allrecipes.com or foodnetwork.com

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Thank you guys for you answers i will go to the sites you have mentioned and see if there is anything there for her.
    Tweetybird5595

Answer by Tweetybird5595 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009