Does anyone else hate ceiling fans?

For some reason, I just can't tolerate the air blowing down on me. I like the fans that sit on the floor better.. anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't mind a ceiling fan circulating the air from above me. On really hot nights it feels great to lie under one. Funny story though, a friend of mine is deathly afraid of ceiling fans. I mean she HATES them. But that's because she is afraid of them. haha
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• oh i love my ceiling fans have them both on right now lol i just hate cleaning them
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• ohh no, i loooove my ceiling fans!! and ones that stand up and blow right in my face..love it!! especially during the summer..but heaters on the other hand, i HATE THEM!! i hate hot air blowing on me, like if im in the car and the heat is on, ohhhhhhhhh i cant stand that!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I love my ceiling fans too! I don't have AC in my house so the fans are what keeps us cool during the summers!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I love ceiling fans!!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I hate them but for a strange reason. I have to turn it off to bring my bird out of his cage so he doesn't fly into it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I also love my ceiling fans, we have one in every bedroom and they're on right now. I have a lot of windows, so the air really circulates. I love it. I hate being cooped up all winter not getting any fresh air.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• either or
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I love ceiling fans I was just talking today about putting 2 more in
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• You know, OP, there is a switch on most ceiling fans that will change the direction the blades spin. Maybe you'd like it better if it's pulling the air up instead of blowing it down...
    Anonymous