IUD?

how long after you got yours out did you get pregnant? I got mine out march 23 can i get pregnant now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As far as I know you can get pregnant pretty soon after wards. I haven't had mine taken out yet, but my doc said she would want me to wait at least 6 weeks after, before actively trying to give the uterus time to heal.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 9:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I was told that if I had sex within 5 days before it was removed I could get pregnant as soon as it was removed if I was ovulating then because the sperm could stay active that long and fertilize the egg right then. So yes, whenever you are ovulating you an get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I had sex 2 days before it was removed but im getting a negtive pregnany test but my period is not till April 30th?
    Anonymous

• From your reply I would guess no your not preg you had sex BEFORE it was taken out...not after?And you tested ng oth point to no fetus,sorry gl nxt month!
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 10:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I did have sex after also
    Anonymous

• I think you can get pregnant right away, but I was told to wait for atleast 1 month. Since it is possible to get pregnant while you have an IUD, it should be very possible to get pregnant right after it is removed.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 11:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2009