Movement?

I've felt pregnant for 2 and a half months now. would it be possible for me to be feeling movement already? Sometimes i just feel a little flutter in my lower belly. This is my second and with my first i felt the first movements around 15weeks... I haven't taken a test or anything just wondering if i'd be possible to feel movement so early.

Andrewsmommy12

Asked by Andrewsmommy12 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you're saying you're 10 weeks then no, it's more then likely gas.
    Anonymous

• why havent you taken a test yet?? are you at least taking prenatals?? have you scheduled an appointment with your doctor?? i think movement is the last of your worries, especially since you're only guessing you're pregnant!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• well they always say you feel movement a little earlier with subsequent pregnancies.. however i agree with the first response if youre only 10 weeks, regardless of how many times youve been pregnant i still think thats really really really early. i wouldnt guess movement until ATLEAST 14+ weeks!

ps. TAKE A TEST!!!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• yes im taking vitamins :)
    Andrewsmommy12

Answer by Andrewsmommy12 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I felt movements with my second at 12 weeks w/ my second child. my OB said I wasn't and just as he did the internal ultrasound she moved and I told him I felt it and sure enough she was moving. So it all depends on the child. (that was according to both of my OB's)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2009