anyone have this what is happening? tmi

i started my period on thursday i normally go three maybe four days. i am not bleeding anymore than normal but every time i change my tampon there are blood clots. big blot clots. why is this ? is this normal? have you had it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This happens to me here and there. The first time it happened I was like, what the hell? It's normal. I would only go see your doc after it happens most of the time and if you have bad cramps with it. If it only happens every now and then I wouldn't worry too much. Just another one of the joys of being a woman:)
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Every so often I have clumps. Sometimes they are bigger, or more of them. Are you cramping? If you bleed longer this time, then you should go see your doc. But if not, just wait and see what next month brings. Maybe it's just one of those things.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Ive never had a clot. I would use a pad during this menstrual cycle instead of a tampon. See if that helps with the clots.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009