• In the Spotlight:

could i be pregnant?

okay i had my cycle this month but it was 2 days late then when it came it lasted 2 days then i spotted for like 2 days my back been hurting and my stomach feel very uncomfortable this never happened to me before not even with any of my other pregnancies i been real tired and lazy,drinking alot of water, very hot, and dizzy feeling could i be pregnant?

akeelah09

Asked by akeelah09 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you've had unprotected sex, the answer is always "yes," you could be pregnant.

The symptoms of pregnancy are also the symptoms of a lot of other conditions and illnesses including just having an off-day. Why not just take a test instead of worrying about it?

Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 10:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• you could have had a miscarriage or something completely different.... i would see your doctor to make sure
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• take a test!
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 8:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2009