Why is she more important then his kid???

He swore he would be around more but isn't.He is acting like a teenager not the 26yr old man that he is. We already have one child (a year and a half) and I am 22 weeks pregnant. We have been married for almost 3 years together for almost 7.We had 'problems', split up for a few months last summer. He came back before winter. Things were ok for a few months then he started cheating on me with his 'ex' girlfriend. Tried to work it out, did ok for about a month. Now he swears he's not cheating on me but I don't belive it.What makes me mad the most is he is spending almost all his time with this 19yr old 'ex' girlfriend and not his kid.He's not helping me out at all, he leaves as soon as I get home from work, he dicks around for a couple hours before picking up our kid from the sitters. I'm mad at the girl to because she KNOWS he has a wife and a kid and another child on the way. She should be a women. I can't force him to be man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can't force him to do or be anything, but you can get in gut up and leave his ass, as hard as it will be, do it for your kids if not yourself.
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 10:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• He sounds like a real winner I would leave him.
    Anonymous

• and you cant force her to be a woman either which really sucks! im sorry that youre in this situation, at the same time, stop getting in it! i applaud you for giving him another chance after you knew he had an affair, its hard to just throw 7 years away. however, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me! i know you want him to be a father and in your kids life but like you said you cant make him! i truly believe at this point you and your kids will be better off without him! its not fair to you to be in that situation!!! good luck and i really hope everything works out for the best!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I agree, too many chances... He messed up once, fine you gave him another chance. Now he is doing it again!!!! You can't keep giving him the chance to step up and be the man you want him to be. She is more important, because he is making her more important...You need to get away from him! It'll be best for you and your babies
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I agree... Leave him. It will only get worse. ( sometimes you have to treat them like children again and that is keeping your word. If you told him enough was enough then so be it.) Sounds like your emotionally on your own anyway don't wait till it gets you down.
    Anonymous