Doctor Exam

You know the part where the OBGYN sticks his finger inside you to check your cervix....
Well I had a visit and mine did this, and it hurt !!!
It usually doesn't hurt, BUT I just moved so its a new OBGYN and I haven't had sex in almost 7 months bc my bf is in jail..
So maybe that had something to do with it..
Does it hurt anyone else ?
( 30 wks )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it used to always hurt more the further along i got. so i am guessing it is normal. ask your doc. why it hurts so bad or tell him to take it easy.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• it use to always hurt me.. every time they did that felt like they were going to rip the baby out.. I hated that worse than delivery.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• it never hurt me, but i have an awesome doctor.... maybe those docs are being too rough
    Anonymous

• yeah it was really uncomfortable for me too...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I've had probably six or seven OB/Gyn doctors since I was 15. Some were very gentle and some were so rough I was sore for a few days! (this is just for a typical yearly exam, without being pregnant.)

I think it depends on your doctor.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2009