When to have another baby?

My DS was born last November. That makes him 6 months old on May 6th. My husband and I are talking about trying again in July or August. Is that too soon?

ajc0623

Asked by ajc0623 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• truly up to you but do you really want two in diapers i completely understand closeness in siblings but my opinion is to wait just a while longer but thats up to you!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Your decision but most doctors suggest waiting a year before becoming pregnant again to allow your body to return to normal.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• well I have 3 kids and the oldes is 5 the second one is 2 and the therd is 1 and having them is great but if you have them to clouse like I did its hard because my son wanted me to cary hime all the time and I coudent bcause my big stomich but other then that its good my kids really love each other but its up to you
    EstherMedina

Answer by EstherMedina at 4:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• As long as you're both ready then it doen'st matter what anyone else thinks!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2009