Has anyone ever used Colic Calm??

I have a colicy and very gassy baby and am wondering if anyone has ever used Colic Calm? I read about it online and am wondering if anyone had good results. Also, where I can purchase it other than online?
Thanks so much in advance.

peanutty222

Asked by peanutty222 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YEA!!!

It absolutely worked for us. I highly recommend it. Get the little pacifier to administer it, though.
    It's black, don't be surprised. (It's the charcoal) The pacifier keeps it from making a mess and has a line to give you the perfect dosage.

We tried mylicon and all that...none of them worked. We tried changing his formula...nothing stopped the crying like Colic Calm. I never found it anywhere other than online. Their website never gave us any problems. www.coliccalm.com
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 10:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I haven't tried that but I tried Gripe Water from Babies R Us and I thought it worked wonders on my son. He would be screaming and after trying EVERYTHING ELSE I would try that and w/ in 10-15 minutes he would feel better....
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 11:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I tried that and gripe water and it did not work...took my daughter to the dr and got reflux medicine. that was magic~reflux is the colic beast!
    jizzba

Answer by jizzba at 8:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009