Would u hit back

Just wondering if a man hits a woman do u think he deserves to be hit back with the shoe on the other foot if a woman hits a man should she be hit back what is your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• uh yes.... my ex b/f slapped me in the face & so i punched him in his....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Does a pig have 2 buttcheeks?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have hit my man before, but he would not dare to put his hands on me!!!! I smacked him in his face because while arguing he called me a stupid b****!! He hasn't called me a name since and that has been 3 years ago...so I think every now and then a little physical abuse is needed on a man!!! LOL. I have only hit him that once though. Just so noone thinks I'm a "man-beater"
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I don't think anyone should be hitting the other one but if that did happen my thought is if u hit u should expect to be hit back man or woman and if anyone hits me I am not going to back down no matter what your sex is
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• reguardless people should respect each other and couples should not hit each other man or woman but if he hits he has got to go if she hits same thing
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• hitting back could get you hurt worse. It can also get you arrested if you hit back and the police come. Just call the police and let them handle it.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Dudes are bigger so I don't think they should hit back, however, having said that some chicks are crazy and if a dude thinks some chick is going to kill him or do serious boy harm, he should defend himself.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I do not do the hitting thing because I may lose it and really land in jail. I do not even play fight because eventually someone is going to hit too hard and the other one is going to get mad. So just use your hands for loving and not hitting.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• if a man hits me he'd better dam well expect to get himself hit in the head with a frying pan, and then be lying on the floor knocked out when the cops showed up, i'd be too mad to call the cops first. as for if i were to hit a man first, well i could probably hit my husband and he'd walk away, but some men won't and if you are gonna dish it out you better be prepared to take it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• It doesn't matter who hit who. Two wrongs don't make a right.
    No one should be hitting anyone.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 11:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2009