Am I the only one who thinks that this website is for SUPPORT?

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF GOING TO PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS AND READING ABOUT MOMS BASHING OTHER MOMS! I JOINED THIS SITE FOR HELP AND TO MAKE FRIENDS...AS I AM SURE MOST HAVE....ANYONE ELSE THINK CAFEMOM NEEDS TO START DELETING THE NASTY REMARKS SOME MOMS ARE MAKING TO OTHER MOMS...AND MOST ARE ANONYMOUS! I AM SORRY I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED WITH NASTY REMARKS...IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION IN A HELPFUL WAY I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD ANSWER IT AT ALL!

Momm2Princess

Asked by Momm2Princess at 10:59 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I agree and actually reported an answer to one of my questions I thought was rude and was told the answer didn't violate any of the "rules", it's sad because it was pretty rude
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• really.. that is why i came here too. i mean i would just talk to my husband to do all of this arguing. lol but i mean come on. no one should be bashing anyone here. i mean i saw a question a little while ago where the girl said she was pregnant and drinking. she couldn't have expected support or anything like that. but every other question and mom inhere should be treated with respect and if you don't have anything nice to say you should not say it all.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Amen.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Cafe Mom is like attending a masquerade party. People act different when they are anonymous.

Ignore the moronic answers and enjoy the help you get from the people who have a brain.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Every person is different. I dont expect anything less from a site full of women.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i agree
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 12:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think that all the bashers and anons are under 18, I mean there are like 13 year old girls on here, and i have never a met a grown woman to deliberately cause drama, these women that are doing this you know are still in high school or even middle school and they just havent grown up yet; also like Bexi said, with a site full of women what do we expect we all know that we can be pretty vicious when we want to be
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Being a woman is no excuse to get on here and criticize another mother....If we are asking a question we are looking for help not ridicule....
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 8:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I agree,  I don't know why there are some people who are so hateful. I don't respond to some questions because sometimes it obvious its a fake question just to get people arguing. I think those should be deleted as well.

erikak.etsy

Answer by erikak.etsy at 9:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Great Post! I fully agree with you. I often wondered why the anonymous can't post their name???
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2009