sex since having kids

my twins were born 3 yrs ago and sex just hasn't been the same since. we didn't have sex a lot while i was pregnant after years of infertility (it became work, rather than pleasure) we were so scared even after the drs assured us it would be ok, then when we did start having sex i got too big and it hurt. so we went about 6 months without sex during the end of pregnancy and early months. now i still don't have a lot of interest and when i am interested hes not home (he's working). I found that when i went on the pill again my interest skyrocketed for a month or two, then plummeted again, changed pills same thing happened, went back off pill same thing again. basically i was just wondering if anyone has any advice on getting back into it. even when we are having sex or fooling around my mind starts drifting to other things and i can't seem to fully enjoy. (and i haven't been close to cumming in almost 4 years)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe you should masterbate before and get all frisky before, then it will be easier to cum when you are having sex.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:03 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• The way you say taking the pill made a difference makes me wonder if it's a hormonal thing. Try having your hormones checked. A lack of testosterone could be the problem.

Of course, I'm sure you are also tired with the two three year olds! Try to rule out a hormone problem first.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Well sheesh mama..lol I have 3 kids myself and my sex drive has gone down since our third son came. We maybe do it 2-3 times a week. With you not cumming, I would tell hubby to start working with it again. Or you can buy a friend to help ya for orgasm..lol
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• try a toy. It's hard for me to get off so I got the jackrabbit and that's really helped

Answer by admckenzie at 11:23 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I had this happen to me when i went on BC I have tried depo shot which made me want to kill myself I quit that after about a year because mentally it was not good for me, my hubby said I was a b**ch while on it. Then I got pregnant and I was fine had an awesome sex drive while i was pregnant. then after my son went on yaz BC for about 5 months and once again had no sex drive and was really really moody. So we just use condoms again now, better than not having sex drive and feeling like you could hurt people all day.lol
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009