How many flies have you killed today?

I swear they are getting in every time I let the dogs in or out. It is driving me nuts. I will think I have killed the last one and then . . . there's another one.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• u know wut- its the weirdest thing but for the past few weeks we have had a single fly problem- my mom thinks im crazy but its true- wut i mean by single fly problem is we will get one fly in the bathroom- u never see more than one it will be just a loner then well kill it and flush it down the toilet and by the end of the day another fly will replace it- it got to the point that i let the fly be for like 3 days just to see if more came and nope it stayed just the one fly but as soon as i killed it sure enough by the end of the day another one had came and replaced it....its the weirdest thing! lol- so yes i have killed quite a few these past weeks
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• none thank God, but we have had stupid bees like crazy at my house!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• There were a TON of bees out today, but I didn't see a single fly..thank god.

But..just a warning. Don't EVER cook with Ginger oil. Flys are attracted to it. Last summer my hubby was making chinese for dinner, and all the windows were open and I heard a loud buzzing noise. I looked out the window and there were like 30 flys outside each window. They found a tiny opening under the air conditioner..and that was it. There were like 50 flys in my apartment..no lie. I could of killed him!! I was running all over the house with bug spray..lol. It was a pretty bad day..

They used to coat steralized flies in them to catch other types of flies or something like that..lol
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• EWW . .. good to know about the ginger oil!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• None thankfully... I remember at a house I used to live at, the mother in law suite had two screen doors, so flys would get in often. me, my sister and BIL would try and catch them in our hands. i actually got really good at catching flies. i felt like a kung fu master. yes- that is probably gross to people, but we did wash our hands thank you! lol.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I haven't seen any of the nastyass things yet
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• One slipped in the other day. I always dread it because the Feline-American kids will destroy anything and everything in their path until the fly is no longer an issue. The destruction in their wake can be mind-blowing.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• No flies but 3 spiders...ewww...
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2009