I'm really scared plz leave comments

i'm 8 weeks 4 days pregnant well from my last period but i dont think im that far along but i dunno yet i have not been seen yet not till next month....last night my b/f came home drunk we got in to it an he pushed me to the floor i caught myself an landed on my knees but i went to the er to just make suire everything was ok i had no pain or nothing they did alot of test an checked my cervix said it was closed...but i ask the nurse to check for a heartbeat she said there not going to hear it till 10to 12 weeks she brought in the small thingy an tried to hear one an she said she couldnt hear it.....plz tell me this is normal im freaking out here:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its normal.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you have anything to worry about. I would worry about your boyfriend though. That is not right what he did!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I'm leaving him my parents are sending money on the first so i can get home he dont know it im ju7st going to do it while he is gone...
    Anonymous

• totally normal.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• sweetie, not hearing the heart beat at 8 weeks is normal. usually you can't hear the heart beat until you are at least 10-12 weeks along like the nurse said. if you are not in any pain or bleeding you should be just fine. and as far as your bf i would get rid of him. it is not healthy for you to be in an abusive relationship. and please don't say that your not. that is how my sisters first relationship was and it was only a matter of time before he started doing that to their daughter. so, your baby should be just fine and go buy you some over the counter prenatal vitamins and started eating healthy. take care of yourself.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• good for you!!!
    2wndrfl_btrflys

• It is totally normal not to hear the heart beat yet. Good for you for taking the steps you need to to protect yourself and your baby!
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 11:19 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I know its abusive.....it's never gone this far though, buit that was far enough for me.....this baby means more to me then him....
    Anonymous

• i wish i had your strength to do that...i admire you.
    Anonymous

• well not for the bf thing but you sound like me, and it is. in fact i think you should just relax and take a break from worry with little you time, and not thinking about the baby, i mean youhave the rest of your life to think about him/her, take in the last few weeks youhave of being all about you and just relax, until your appointment. i use to have a saying, when i had time to be just me, just relax, it'll happen when it happens and you'll worry when you need to, or when you can actually have some power over it.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 12:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009