vaginal bleeding in pregnancy.

This is kind of like another am I pregnant post but not exactly.okay maybe exactly.
I had my period on the 15th lasted 3 days and the next fe w days iwas nasues and threw up and now my breast are very sore and actually have grown.I tested on the 12th neg. so if I tested now whats the chances of it being t osoon? do you think its my period or vaginal bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you probably just had a lot of horomones to surge through your body! causing difference in period happened to me before i got pregnant it happened so much that i thought i would never get pregnant but thank GOD i did .... you should keep trying good luck
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Too soon. You just had your period on the 15th which was just 11 days ago. MOST EPT's will only detect the hormone 4-5 days before you are due for your next period. I have also had to wait until I was actually late for them to actually give me a positive as well.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• but you think its possible im pregnant even though I just had my period? Could my breast be sore this soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2009