whats wrong w/ me?

okay i had my last baby april 6th 08 and have gotten my periods come June-Jan. my last one was jan 1st. that lasted may b 3 days not very heavy.and i havent had anything since. i took a test and it was negative. i don't feel pregnant. so what the heck!!

michmm03

Asked by michmm03 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to see a doctor. You may very well be pregnant. My friends mother had a period for 7 months of her pregnancy and tested negative both at home and at the doctor's office. It wasn't until they finally did an ultrasound because she said the baby was kicking that they admitted that she actually was pregnant and gave birth to a 9 lb girl.
    sanskrit

Answer by sanskrit at 12:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• hm WE DONT KNOW!! ASK A DOCTOR! SERIOUSLY ....WHATS WITH THESE QUESTIONS?
    Anonymous

• usually it takes abou a month to find out that you are pregnant, and home pregnancy have a 2% chance of giving the wrong answer. so i would say go to a clinic that gives free pregnancy testing and have a doctor in mind, for you pregancy so that they can schedule you an appointment for your pregnancy, or your doctor may have to run some extra tests, if everything keeps repeating that you are not pregnant.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 12:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2009