I am a week late i need some help

I took a digital test on friday and it said not pregnant. Today i went to the bathroom and I spotted a tiny bit on my undies. I havent had any more spotting since then. what should i do? I dont really see how i could be pregnant because we used protection but the condom broke one time but i dont think it was the time i was ovulating, i could be wrong though. I dont really have any symptoms except for extreme fatigue and a little nausea but that could be my body playing games with me.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• blood test
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 11:32 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• get a blood test.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i dont have insurance right now, is there any place that does them for cheaper? does planned parenthood do them?
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• no planned parenthood only has urine tests.. just wait a little bit longer like a nother week and see... and if you need to, see if your state has something to offer you that you can apply for to get insurance. i got Ahcccs when i was pregnant but its not just when you are pregnant you can get it anytime.. good luck
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• Medicaid told me they pay back from the date of your application whether you're approved or denied. If denied, any medical bill from the date of the application to the date they deny you is paid by them. I would go put in an application monday and make an appointment for a blood test. If not, i agree to wait it out a week or so and take another test. Good Luck.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• I have been on birth control and we had been using condoms and I am 8 weeks pregnant Remember that just because you use condoms and they didn't break, it still isn't 100%. I would take another test. I have used the test from Dollar Tree (they are only $1) and have had great results with those. My only pregnancy symptoms have been being extremely tired and upset stomach.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 12:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• sperm can survive in the body for seven days, and a mans sperm can be release dearing, and not just at his moment, so his sperm may have been released at the brief moment and you may have become pregnant. and most women don't realize or the hormone can't be detected until a month afterwards.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 12:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009