Have any had this problem?

WEll Iam 33 weeks preg and it hurt to have sex. I have no infection at all, but wat should I do? Like is it a problem or is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You're most likely swelling, since you're so close to delivery. You're body is trying to prepare its self and there are a lot of things going on in there. It hurt me a bit too when I got close to delivery.

If you have a vaginal delivery, it's going to hurt for a while as well. Once you're released from your 6wk recovery time be sure to take it easy. It's going to take a while for those muscles to relax and get back to normal again.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• its normal. when i was preggo i hurt after sex too. it hurt so bad i would have to sit in a cold water bath to stop it. the pain was from the friction from sex causing me to swell up more than i already was. my Dr suggested lubbing up REALLY good before & during sex. i still hurt, but maybe it will work for you!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• i think you should maybe stop having sex until the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'd ask my doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• no doctor but sex can cause contractions and you are early yet I would stop having sex or at least talk to your doctor. we induced our son with sex as doctor kinda recommended but I was 39 weeks.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009