our baby....Lucky

my cat who is like 3 or 4 throws up alot and its not hairballs. we keep him well groomed. also he like to like my fiances hand non-stop, our vet told us to get something that has duck and green pea in it. so we went out and bought a $20.00 (small) bag of cat food with duck and green pea in it.. we have tried that for almost a month now and hes still throwing up...we have told our vet that and they wanna do surgery on him to find out why he keeps throwing up. we dont really have the money to have surgery on him. we love him to death and dont wanna put him down hes like our baby....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2009 in Pets

• He may just have a sensitive stomach. There are foods you can buy that are specifically for animals with sensitive stomachs, but my recommendation would be California Natural (you can't get it at PetCo or any major pet supply stores, go to Naturapet.com to find out where to get it.) It doesn't have any corn, by-products or fillers in it, and it's very basic. Hubby and I swear by it for our animals.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 11:58 PM on Apr. 25, 2009

• my cat does the same thing....he is 8 years old now .. and always has...my vet always told me he has a sensitive stomach....no matter what we did.. he kept throwing up. so .. i never knew what to do
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 12:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• have you tried feeding him wet food? wouldn't be great for his teeth but if it were to help it helps.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2009