Was your "first time" memorable or regrettable?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 12:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• memorable, I was 15 and I'm still w/ him.....married....expecting our first in November
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• memorable. I met my first four years before it happened. I knew when I met him that he would be my first. When it happened. WOW. Two years later and I was like, man I didn't know that wasn't the best sex ever. I was so "in loev" with him. haha as much in love with a person as a 16 year old could be. I would not have waited. I don't regret it.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Mine was memorable but heart breaking at the same time. I was 17 and he was leaving for Korea the next day. He knew what he was doing. I know that now. But at the time it was special to me. I really did love him. And then he broke my heart. Left me for another woman he got pregnant. It was the first time I ever had my heart truly broken. =(
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• may I add even though it was wonderful they're was pain involved....
    he goes, i just took your cherry BABE! hehehehehe
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I would say memorable and more embarassing than regretable. We were 15 and friends but he liked me more than that. Just randomly one day we decided to just "try it and see how it felt." Haha WELL we couldn't find a condom anywhere so we decided to use seran wrap...stupid I know. Well needless to say it worked and he came within literally 10 seconds. His brother somehow found out about the seran wrap and told our entire high school about it. So there was a few months of hearing about that. Now 6 years later we are engaged and expecting our first baby in August. :) Ahh goodtimes goodtimes. Lol
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Memorable. I was very nervous, but he made it worth it. No regrets at all. I dumped him about a year later. I don't remember why. I'm so mean.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 12:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Memorable. I always had said my first time would be with someone I loved. And we were eachothers' first loves, and even though it didn't work out, it was still special at the time, and I did love him, so I would never regret it.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• regrettable...
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 1:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Very memorable. We waiting till our wedding night and the wedding went great, plus we were so excited and happy to finally be married, although when the time came I have to admit I so regretted buying a dress with so many buttons :) lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Regrettable. But the next one was worth the regret...
    mrsziggy

Answer by mrsziggy at 2:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009