Baby Showers!!

How on earth do you set up a baby shower? I've never done one considering this is my first baby. Im not getting too big and every babyshower I've ever been to the pregnant woman was really big (belly). Ugh, I just don't even know where to begin!!

angelsonmyback

Asked by angelsonmyback at 12:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here's what I would do:

1) Write down all the people you want to invite
    2) Figure out where you want to have it, time and date
    3) Will it be catered? Who will cook? You could have it at a resturant too, in a back room that can be closed off.
    4) Invitations are easy. You can actually send them out via email @ www.evite.com
    5) Register!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think a baby shower is given FOR you and not BY you. You are suppose to be the honored guest and not the hostess.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• yup wait til third trimester, and someone else usually throws one for you. so just ask someone to help you out with it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I agree, wait till the third trimester. and get someone else to plan!!! lol no, seriously. if someone else can't take it completely over, surely someone will help you plan. especially since you'll be all big and prego!!!! lol congrats!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I had my sister host my baby shower, you can have little games like word scramble of baby items whatever! my Grandma made these cute little cloth like diaper things and put candy in em for the party favors than really its just about eating and opening gifts, which you will get TONZ of clothes!! and diapers
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Wait until your 3rd trimester ;D
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009