Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can in inmate get their probation transferred from one state to another?

Answer Question

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 12:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

Level 4 (32 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • The receiving state/county has to agree to take on the probationer.

    Answer by paralegalmommy at 12:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

  • yes but there is red tape (paperwork) and like paralegalmommy said the other state must agree that the probationer can come into the state.

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

  • yes

    Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.