how should i deal with this?

ok so a certain member on here told my mom that i was pregnant and drinking. well my mom is making me go to her doctor cuz she doesnt trust me. how should i handle the member on here that told my mom. i dont think its any of her business i only had a few drinks and i have a small problem with alchol and i am trying to stop. this girl doesnt have any real problems she is married to my ex and has it good! what should i do?

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 12:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• stop freaking drinking for the sake of you child. DUH!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You've admitted you have a small problem and then wonder why your mother doesn't trust you? I would put the person that told your mom on block so you can ignore each other and from there try to take care of your problems either with the help of your mother and doctor or whatever is the best course of action for you and your child.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• oh, also thank the person for telling your mother, you need help obviously because oyu admitted saying "and i have a small problem with alchol "

so thank her for letting someone know about your situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• no i mean how do i handle my exs wife?
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You ignore the ex's wife. Put her on block if she's here on cafemom. That's it :) Its none of her business what you are doing and its none of your business what she is doing.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 12:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Not to be mean because I'm not a mean person but even if you did have just a "few"drinks, you shouldn't be drinking at all. You now have a child inside of you who is defenseless and it's YOUR responsibility to protect that child. Maybe this member thought she was doing the right thing by telling your mom and I would let it go because you have been drinking. Don't worry about her and worry about doing what is best for your baby. I apologize and I wish you luck.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• dont bother with her. she isnt you. throughout my pregnancy i have had a few glasses of red wine a week. a shot here and there shouldnt hurt. if you did more then that you are prone to the problems. secind u should be seeing a doctor for the babys health throughout the pregnancy anyway. and dont think its that she doesnt trust you as shes scared for you and the baby
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• LMAO at lotus...

"a shot here and there shoudlnt hurt!"

wow are you that ignorant?
    why even chance something like that?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• How old are you? You are handling the situation (drinking) as best you can, and keep at it to cut back and/or stop! If your mom doesnt believe you, so what? As for the member, Im not sure if you can report them or anything. Just block them. They should be minding their own business rather than tattling to your mom.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I personally can't say that I disagree with her telling your mother that you have been drinking while pregnant. I don't know how much of a problem with alcohol you have, but you did admit that you have a problem and maybe this person realized that as well. I don't think it was said to get you in trouble, I think she probably just feels drinking while pregnant is not right and needed to clear her conscious about it. I can't say I wouldn't say something to someone if I saw a person I knew drinking while they were pregnant. Just ignore her and try and get help for your problem.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2009