In your opinion what was the worst part?

What was the worst part of being pregnant for you? IMO it was definitely everyone putting there hands on me, and asking when I was due...

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 12:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Month Nine. Oh my ghod, it was July one time and August the other, a bazillion degrees outside, I was huge and unwieldy and lived in a tent-like muumuu, underwear was a total thing of the past because I couldn't get it ON without an assist, I had to pee literally all the time, there was no comfortable sitting, standing or lying position and little hands and feet were always about to punch through my abdomen, kidney or bladder.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• how big i was
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 1:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I hated how older people would assume that i didnt know who the baby's daddy was, or would ask did the father leave when he found out? that was very offensive to me. Like you I hate being asked when im due or what im having, im having twins so when people hear that they talk even more and im just not a people person!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My lower back pain was horrible. Those last couple of months killed me.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• (IM 11 weeks now so I feel the pain!) everyone always wanting to talk about the pregnancy and nothing else! I hate that I dont want to talk about how much I pee and if my pants are too tight yet I live it every day I want to forget it now and then. I dont always want to be reminded that I look like a heffer either and people touching me wierds me out. Like the other day, I was told to stalk up on diapers and I went to the store and started but when I was buying them a sales lady walked right up to me and touched my belly and was like "OMG! When are you due!" I hate that!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Worrying that everyone was thinking to themselves about me having sex with my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The weight gain and my pelvis popped all the time. In my 8th and 9th month, it popped as I walked and hurt.

But the absolute worst part was the post labor stuff.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The actual labor... aye yi yi!!! The contractions, and the doctor with his hands up my cooch and all the pain!!! Other than that, it was my back and neck problems.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• hearing my doctor say they were going to do a c-section with no real reason ugh.....other than that the worst was not looking pregnant until I was like 7months along. I was so excited to be pregnant and wanted everyone to know lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The worst part was having no appetite to eat!!!! It was horrible looking at a plate of food but not wanting to eat it, especially when I knew I HAD to eat so my baby can get nutrition. It was hard forcing myself to eat. And I always worried that I wasn't eating enough. The drink Ensure was a lifesaver because I could gulp it down and get nutrients from it. I drank one every night. The second most worst thing was being hungry 1.5 hours later even though I just finished a big meal! Now that my son is born, my appetite is back to normal and I am sooo happy!
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 1:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009