What frustrates you?

What is the one thing that frustrates you about your child?? We are always talking about how sweet our kids are...I wanna know the dirt.LOL. My DD will be 3 in a week, I still have to say "no" at least 3-4 times to get her to stop doing something...it aggravates me to no end!!

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 1:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 9 month old is constantly going for the dog bowl. We have to leave it on the floor or else to dog will have a fit but for some reason my son is fascinated by it. I get that he's still learning and curious but I can put him in another room and he will still crawl right back to the kitchen!! Grrr. We deal with this at least 20 times a day. I need to find a gate big enough to block off the kitchen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My son is 10 and he doesn't wipe his butt right , pees on the seat AND THEN lifts it and argues with me over taking a shower, doing his chores...............
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• His tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. I know it's normal for a toddler but it's frustrating to see him throw a fit.
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 1:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Damn I was hopeing it was a general "what frustrates you" because that would have been as simple as can be " MY HUSBAND (who I love ever so dearly)

When it comes to my beautiful babe, I am still just a little annoyed that she wants to eat so much. I need time to my self too (my husband is deployed) and I only get two hour segments to do anything and as soon as I get to doing something you know she's gotta cry for a booby!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 2:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• :-) my 3 month old uses me as a pacifier she won't take a real one but she will nurse all day if I let her. My 2 year old wants to change his clothes all the time... he'll go to his drawer and bring me new shirts throughout the day :-) crazy kids
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My girl is a little over 18 months old, and she is a real tester, tell her not to touch something, and she will put her finger on it anyway, and look at me to see what I will do.
    IRA871

Answer by IRA871 at 7:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The Boy (age seven) is a daydreamer. I'll ask him to do something, he'll wander away and twenty minutes later he's doing something else, so I'll say "Did you do thus and such?" and he'll say "Whaaaaat?" Grr. The Girl (age four) is a picky-pants eater. If it's not macaroni and cheese and peas, she's not interested and it's very frustrating because I have to sit there and have a freaking summit conference with her about each ingredient. Grr.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009