Can you orgasm from vaginal sex or must it be only oral sex or clitoral stimuation?

Some TMI: I cannot. I need the latter.

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I have to have clitoral stimulation or I dont have an orgasm, and i have to be on top to get that stimulation also but SO loves me on top so he dont mind

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• 75% of women need clit stimulation to orgasm. Only 25% can orgasm from vaginal penetration alone.

Answer by ryras_mommy at 1:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have never had an orgasm with intercorse only. Have to have clit stimulation also. But some very eroused girls can. Me and my hubby put it this way...... I take care of you and then you take care of me.

Answer by Sara722 at 1:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Clitoral stimulation but I've had one 2 or 3 times is rare though and only happens when I am on top.

Answer by hannahwill at 1:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I almost always get all I need from intercorse... cas I just LOVE IT! Im not big on the clit, it just doesnt do as much for me and is more of a funny feeling then a sexually yummu one

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• CLITORAL STIMULATION is the best. Anything really gives me the big o.

Answer by kylesboo at 2:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• my first husband was well hung but didn't do much foreplay and zero oral! my second husband gives oral and good sex
    overall I enjoyed my first husband because of the emotion involved...when there is intense emotion involved...nothing else matters
    Sure my 2nd husband can please me sexually but emotionally he is having sex with him is like having sex.........I just miss the emotional bonding that I had with the first one

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• omg realli? yeah vaginal works for me everytime.. extra sensation just takes me over faster,

hm.. does that change when you have kids?

Answer by AutumnAwe at 2:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• When I was younger I needed either oral or to be on top to have an orgasm. Now I can have one from just penetration.

Answer by MommyAddie at 5:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I always get off with just penetration. I like missionary position, it's the easiest position for me to get off!

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009