What went wrong cant get pregnant ?

i have 2 children age 9 yrs old and 6 yrs old both were unplanned pregnancy.this time i plan and tried to had another child,its been 2 months now that the results were negative.

LPVEL

Asked by LPVEL at 1:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How old are you? If you're under 35, the standard for "infertility" is 12 months of actively trying. If you're over that age, the standard drops to 6 months of active trying. What you're experiencing could be as simple as being off on your timing or something called secondary infertility (infertility that begins after you've had one or more children).
    Do you chart? Do you know when you ovulate? You can only get pregnant on the one or two days a month when you've just ovulated so you *need* to know when ovulation happens and have sex on those days. Getting pregnant is pretty easy when you're not planning to and it just happens (that's what happened to me this time. My first was the result of about 2 years of fertility crap)!
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 12:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• because you're stressing out that you want to get pregnant can be a problem read that in a parenting magazine cant remember all the details of why
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• usually when you are not trying it is easier to get pregnant, because you are not thinking of it all the time... Just relax, and have fun, and try not to think "BABY, BABY, BABY" the whole time. Good Luck.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Don't worry! It would be different if you'd been TTC for a year or something. I know how excited you must be but it will happen when it is supposed to. I have fertility issues and didn't get pregnant for four years of trying! BUT my daughter arrived at the perfect time. She is 3 now and I hope I can get pregnant again someday. When we start TTC, I just am assuming it will take years again, that way I won't get disappointed or anything.

Good LUCK!!!

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It's frustrating for sure, but 2 months is hardly an indication that you're doing anything wrong or that your body is not working right. Patience.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 4:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2009