Dreft?

How long do I keep using it? It's expensive!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't bother with it anymore. Use All Free and Clear. It is just as gentle to your baby's skin at half the price.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I never used it...but to each their own. I didn't really see the need to spend that kind of money on it.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I never did! My mother in law insisted and I told her to shove it. I use all and my baby has some dry skin but the doc said that it is low sud so it will be fine (my husband and I both have dry skkin anyway)
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• there are plenty of other "baby" detergents just diff brands, dreft was the "first" so its the most expensive. or you can use a reg one and just do a second rinse if you want. it really depends on your baby, if he has really sensitive skin i would go with a baby or a dye/scent free brand, if not than you can use whatever you want. its really up to you
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i never used it but once and that was only because someone at my baby shower got it for me, but i never once bought it and i wash the kids clothes with ours they don't get washed seprate so i just use the soap we use
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Is the Dollar Tree stuff ok?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I never used it. I use the same detergent that i use on his stuff to and he seems fine...
    zacharysmommie2

Answer by zacharysmommie2 at 2:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Use regular detergent. If you're concerned about sensitive skin, rinse twice or buy the "free" kind for sensitive skin...but buy whatever you want.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I don't use Dreft...you're right...that stuff is expensive!! If you're looking for baby laundry detergent (because it smells so awesome) then try All Baby....Otherwise you might consider switching to All Free and Clear.....It's much more economical!
    alphabits2003

Answer by alphabits2003 at 6:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2009