how does a guy know the diffrence between him about to cum and him about to pee? LOL

I am just curious to know if they can trll the diffrence?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• that is a WEIRD question! but I dont have the slightest idea other than one has sensations in the bldder region and one in the ball region. Im sure they can feel the difference
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• IDK! I am not a guy.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 1:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Lol. My husband says pee is an uncomfortable pressure. Cum is orgasmic.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I don't know but I imagine that they enjoy one a whole lot more than the other.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 1:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My husband says he has to look down and check, if he's at a toilet, chances are it's pee. If he's at a vagina, it's cum.

LMFAO.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 2:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• How do you know the difference between when you have to pee and when you've eaten enough and are full?

It's a different sensation, and it triggers different feelings inside. To be blunt, when a man ejaculates, it's part of a climax. The feelings associated with a climax are entirely different than those that are associated with urination. (I know males and females are made differently, but think about it, when you urinate, does it feel like a climax?) Climatic feelings build, it's not something that's going to be something that sneaks up on him, like, oh, I think I have to go to the bathroom, now all of a sudden, he's had an orgasm instead.

(Yes, the pressure to urinate also builds, but it's a different sensation in a different part of your body. Even though the "exit" is the same, the pressure builds in different locations and in different ways.)

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• CAN YOU?
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• correct me if im wrong, but are you making fun of someone else's question, cause it had to deal with the same exact thing
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think it's the same as with us.. yea we know the difference and so do they.
    You must be really bored this morning lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• BREEZY1988 no I am not making fun of someone elses question achually I did see that question and it made me wonder how they new the diffrence, but that is it I promise I was not making fun of someone else question.

and LISA ANN P achually I was bored lol, but I also am not going to lie I seen another question about her whoever she said it was peed inside her and wanted to know if they could terll the diffrence although I did think of that and about asking before I seen the question just didn't ask lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009