Will the at home ovulation kits give a false positive?

I have seen all those at home ovulation kits at Wal-Mart and wondering if they are accurate and how well does it detect if you are not ovulating at all? Has anyone ever had any success with these..

My hubby and I haven't had any luck since my mc on 12/06.....We have decided that instead of actively trying and stressing us out we are just going to let nature take it's course but I am curious about these home kits.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• They do work, so I have hear but not if your not ovulating. I went through 3 boxes once and every single one of them said that I wasnt ovulating and it was right cause I later found out that I had PCOS. So I would definatly say there pretty accurate. GL and lots and lots of baby dust!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Hoping you get some real honest answers. I myself have wondered about the home kits accuracy.. I'll be checking in to find out myself :)
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 2:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The ovulation predictor kits worked for me. in March I used them and found out I ovulate on day 18 of my cycle, not where I thought I would obviously! Sure enough that month I got pregnant! It worked for me. Good luck!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes they do work I tracked it with a calender and then took the ovulation test before the schedule date of ovualtion to make sure it worked and the day the calender said I would ovulate was right because when I took the test it was positive for ovulation
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2009